Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another Day

Well, things are going well.  Heidi’s back has been having problems and so I have been getting up to help Miles, meaning less sleep. We need to find a good chiropractor for her that has therapeutic massages included.  In the mean time I have been tasked as a substitute.

We had a missionary come home today after two weeks in the MTC.  He mentioned that he wasn’t sure if a mission was right for him.  That kind of made me sad since a mission means so much to me. 
We had our friends from Houston come and visit us and had a pleasant time.  We played bananagrams and Jenga.

We talked about obedience today at church today and I realized there sure are a lot of blessing that I am missing out on by not doing everything 100%.  Luckily as a finance clerk I come pretty close so I can almost cross that one off my list J.

Carter is so sweet.  He will come up to you and say Big Kiss, and then give you a big kiss, and then say Big Hug, and give you a Big hug.  Halley sometimes doesn’t know how to react to it.  So I have to tell her that he is giving her loves.  She seemed surprised when we told her that she was Carter’s best friend.


I realize that there are several things that I need to do better.  Among those is to connect immediately with my wife when we get home.  She is first.  I also need to make sure that I talk nicely about my wife and show her off.

3 comments:

  1. Hope Heidi's back gets better. I've had problems off and on with mine since my first pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it is good to recognize things you can improve on, always remember your strengths too. You do many things that make you a wonderful husband. That's cute about Carter... he's a loving kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I love hearing about the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with Heidi and your family. Love you.

    ReplyDelete