Sunday, August 10, 2014

8/10/2014 Well today is Halley's birthday.  I appreciated everyone that visited yesterday for Halley's birthday party.  We had a good time.  She was so excited that everyone came to see her.  She really likes spending time with Emmanema and Lizzy.

We set up the indoor plastic basketball hoop for Carter and he kept slam-dunking it for a few hours a day.  I feel sorry that he has only been able to eat Yogurt for the last 6 days or so.  I hope his molars come through soon.

Heidi hasn't been sleeping very well lately.  Every time she gets up to fix a bottle for Miles, her body thinks it's awake and she can't go to sleep for another two hours.  I will try and research a little today and see if I can find anything on it.

I am teaching an excel class at work for a 30 something people in a few weeks.  I still need to refresh myself on a few of the different formulas and create some of the lesson.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us stay there. We really enjoyed it. We will keep Carter in our prayers. He might need a blessing if it goes on much longer. Love you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I feel so badly for Carter. Maybe try baby food if it goes on much longer; there are many different types and its soft. It was fun seeing everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete